Our focus is on simplifying benefits for both the employer and employee through technology and delivering benefits that are both affordable and accessible for all employees.
Mark III Employee Benefits is a true broker independent of the insurance companies. Because we work for our clients, we have the flexibility to change products and services to best meet the needs of the employees and employer. Our commitment is to high quality service and the best insurance solutions possible.
- The current economy continues
- to be reflected in the tightening budgets of both public and private sector employers. Healthcare is a large expense for employers and many find it difficult to maintain a substantial health plan for their employees.
- It is important to have a
- knowledgeable consultant to keep you informed and up-to-date with legislative and economic changes that could greatly affect your health plan and budget.
A Section 125, or Cafeteria Benefits, Program is a solution to increase your employees net pay when budget restraints only allow for minimal salary raises, if any at all.
Mark III offers a wide range of ancillary products to suit your employees benefits needs. From dental to disability and life to critical illness, Mark III can deliver products from a variety of carriers that are accessible to all employees regardless of health conditions.more
- Effective and responsive risk
- management and safety programs are "must-haves" in the education, business, and goverment worlds today.
- The skills to develop these
- programs are specialized and involve assessing current efforts, analyzing risks, and taking best practice actions to reduce or eliminate risk exposure.